Thursday 19 February 2015

Trail Cameras - Essential!

Earlier today I noted that we had only seen the otter family a couple of times in the last 4 weeks. Clearly we have not been concentrating enough, and putting in the amount of time needed.   I have had the trail camera looking over the cliff holt for the last week, and this morning it picked up the otter family in front of the holt just after 8 am.   The two clips, both short, are below.   If only I had gone for my regular pre-breakfast stroll down the croft, but it just looked too uninvitingly wet underfoot, following heavy rain yesterday.





Noteworthy since then I saw a pair of bullfinches in the garden on bushes near the feeders but not actually visiting the feeders - I am hoping that they are nesting nearby and there should be lots of suitable habitat.


No comments:

Post a Comment